Friday, February 05, 2010

Baby Girl




Last night I went to a meeting about the Early College High school with L. By the end of it we were both pretty pumped up. This summer I could have a daughter in college. Amazing... I think that it will be a good fit for her. I hope that she is selected a certain amount of the selection process is pure luck, a random drawing. Do we feel lucky? Heck yeah we do! More than anything I just want this little girl to know that she can accomplish anything that she truly desires. My biggest obstacle with her is convincing her not to listen to negative idiots. Like her mother she sometimes cares too much what other people think. As I age I grow more tolerant but I find myself caring less and less about the opinion others have of me. When I was her age I cared a lot more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home