Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sad Cheap Mr. K or I Hate Your Ugly Boots!

Do you want to know what the saddest part of K being a tight ass is? The man won't even buy himself a new pair of cowboy boots. He wears boots nearly everyday, the pair that he is sporting currently are perfectly servicable albeit a little worn. Mostly they are just really ugly.
We were in Cavenders the other day shopping for a fancy cowboy belt for our Mutton Bustin Champ to display his giant belt buckle on and to pick out a free pair of boots as well, compliments of the Justin Boot Company. I wanted Daddy to get new boots as well so I looked down at his ugly boots and said, I really hate those boots. He surprised me by saying, "I do too". I asked him to go look for a new pair. All he could do was look. You know he wants a new pair, he needs a new pair, we have the money for him to have at least a few nice pairs. Does he leave the store with a pair? NO! Why because the man is a tight ass. He is especially tight when it comes to himself.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yang said...

Well, I guess the only consolation is he's consistently cheap.

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home