Sunday, December 26, 2010

Nattering and Chattering

I have nothing to say of interest to anyone, but Ying says she prefers when people write a personal post as opposed to hitting the "blog this" button. Since I've been doing a lot of the "blog this" lately, thought I should appease her and write something. Too bad I have nothing to say.
Hubby and I are going to the movies this afternoon, which probably seems like no big deal to most people. But, since he basically works 7 days a week all year long, it is a big deal here! (And of course he's working this morning before we go and will run through his field again tonight before going to bed, as always!)
He very rarely goes anywhere, and tends to all my animals while I flit all over the place. I guess he deserves a movie now and then.
Even though I'm now officially bigger than I've ever been in my life, I'm going to have buttered popcorn with peanut M & Ms in it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ying said...

Thank You, I was about to complain to the management of the blog. Whoever they are. They probably wouldn't care though. Kind of like when people complained about me to Brandy. She would fein polite sympathy while listening to them. Then she and I would make a little play out of it and laugh hysterically.

10:47 AM  
Blogger Yang said...

Yes, she wouldn't care what anyone wrote. Just that they wrote. She only got annoyed when no one blogged.
And please send the number for the management when you locate it. I haven't placed any formal complaints with anyone in a while.

10:54 AM  
Blogger babydragon said...

I would also like a new number to the managment of this blog. The old number was disconected on the 4th with no forwarding number.

6:09 PM  
Blogger Yang said...

I believe the management has decided to delegate the responsibility and moved on to better things. That means either someone has to be the grown up or we all get to have a free for all from here on out. I'm pretty sure the management would vote for the free for all.

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home