Saturday, May 21, 2011





Only 1 more hour until the world ends, you would think that I wouldn't be blogging about how my kids are driving me nuts.



My employer provides it's photographers with lithium batteries for the cameras, the only catch is that you actually have to remember to order them. Since I am a new photographer I will most likely be using more batteries because it will take me more shots to get the perfect pic. I am also a blonde at heart and tend to be forgetful. To eliminate a crisis at work. I decided that I would go to Sam's club and stash a little stockpile of lithium batteries so that I would not have to make an unscheduled run to the store should find myself short handed. I swear my kids want me to go insane. I buy 12 batteries for $18.00. I announce to the children. These are lithium batteries that I need for work, please DO NOT TOUCH THEM. Of course what they heard was, mom bought us batteries as soon as she isn't looking we shoould take them. I now have 4 batteries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home