Thursday, June 21, 2012

I have four living social painting deals for the vintage easel, it's the same type of place that April, Brandy, and I went to a painted our cross paintings. Two of my coupons were about to expire so I invited the women that I gave a kidney, to paint with me. I was pondering maybe actually have a real friendship with someone that didn't live hundreds of miles away, she explained to me that the evening hours were time for her and the husband, apparently no special exceptions are made for people who cut out pieces of their body for you.

2 Comments:

Blogger babydragon said...

I have despritly wanted to go to one of the painting places here but have yet to talk myself in to buying the groupon. They also have glassblowing how cool would that be. However I don't really want to go alone, and if we can't even get kidney lady to spend time with you then my chances seems slim of finding someone. Cuz god knows I have gave up no body parts.

3:00 PM  
Blogger Ying said...

Yeah really if I can't even get the kidney lady to go out with me it is kind of bleak. I'm thinking of lowering my friendship standards. Right now it is just breathing human, not obviously evil. Minimal evil is allowed.

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home