Sunday, February 10, 2013

182 lbs and guess my favorite ice cream flavor and I will write you a story.

From what I gather, I was probably a pretty strange child from an early age I remember people commenting to my mother that I was like a tiny adult. I don't know where all of that business went because as of now I am like a large child, go figure. I feel as if I have been aging backwards like Benjamin Button except for my body hasn't quite got with the program yet. That's aging that's for certain. I might be giving up on  my life story it's already boring me.
  April wrote about chocolate and that is definately more interesting. After blowing up like the Good Year Blimp I decided to shed some of my very large reserves. So 60 ponds lost pretty easy. It's creeping back up thoug.h, make that 55. So I have about 45 more to go and I am not reasonably certain I can do it. Maybe it's lack of motivation or desire. I wasn't kidding, I will write a story for anyone who can correctly guess my favorite ice cream flavor. So come on all you four readers of the blog get to guessing.

2 Comments:

Blogger babydragon said...

Im not sure what your Fav is but cake batter is my guess. I find that flavor to be heaven like. I however have gained the weight you loss.

2:33 PM  
Blogger Ying said...

BZZZZ..... No story for April, multiple guessing is allowed.

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home