Monday, February 11, 2013

Single Yet Again

So I am single yet again. Amusing, I know. I'm actually starting to think the problem is not the men, but me. Am I picky? Yes. Too picky? Perhaps. I just know what I want and at this point don't want to settle for anything less than that. So I have been thrown back into the dating world once again. What I am looking for:

Sense of humor (This goes with sarcasm, silliness, and plain old funny jokes. Make me laugh and we are definately going somewhere)
Stable job (and when I say stable I mean you are happy with your job, you have been there for awhile, and you make a decent amount of money off from it to support yourself)
Aust like children (of course this is a must because now I have a child)
Adventurous (Do I want to date another boring person? No. Need I say more?)
Likes to dance (yes, I have put this as a trait I am looking for. Why? Because I want to actually be able to date a guy and ask him out for a night of dancing without worrying that he is going to say, "I don't do that" I want to date someone who likes to dance dammit!)
Good in the bedroom (Is it too much to ask that I want all these traits plus someone who is great in the sack? I think not....)

Wish me good luck in finding the perfect one!


4 Comments:

Blogger Ying said...

None of those pre-qualifiers seem unreasonable to me. I just have to ask one question.Let's just say he loves to dance but that he is a less than good dancer. Does he still qualify? Will you forgive him that one imperfection if he makes up for it in other areas. What if he's rich or has got sick talent in the bedroom? Does he get extra points for being funny as hell?

12:57 PM  
Blogger babydragon said...

I say don’t settle. Acting like something is working when it’s not simply takes too much effort. Why carry around dead weight.

2:36 PM  
Blogger Ying said...

I thought about your list and I've come to the conclusion that it is just way too short. You need to go back to the drawing board. What about honesty, compassion, spirituality? You seem to have left a lot out. I feel like that compromise is the key to making any relationship work. Now you might think that the main word in that sentence is compromise. RELATIONSHIP- You don't have to compromise on who you choose to have a relationship with. Take it from someone who has been there and done that on multiple occasions. That's my best unsolicited advice.

5:52 PM  
Blogger AliceInWonderland said...

Hmmm I must think about this more...

And very true Baby Dragon!

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home