Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Ah....Grandmotherhood! Nothing is as heart filling or as heart breaking. Your new addition will transform your heart in ways you never thought possible. Which, of course, means it wil also have the potential of breaking it in ways you never thought possible. But, if there's was ever anyone in the world who SHOULD be a grandmother, it's you Earth Goddess! And the other personalities will come in handy! What a lucky kid - several grandmas in one!
Well, here it is Christmas Eve and not a drop of "Christmas Spirit" in sight. I try to have it all year long, so do you think
it's okay if I don't have it right now? If I want to pretend this is just another day, do you think it matters in the larger scheme of things? Do I get a black mark on my universal kharma? Geez...even asking those questions is bringing me down more!
Think I'll go soak in the tub and think happy thoughts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home