Saturday, January 03, 2004

Dead Hours

Okay, Brandy - you are definately spending way too much time surfing. I know what you're up to. If you are busy surfing, you don't have to actually WRITE!! Of course, I've been up since 5:00 and have managed to play several games of Text Twist, Spider Solitaire, Freecell, and any other thing I can find that requires minimal brain activity.
These are my "Dead Hours." I always manage to squeeze at least one hour a day in, and if left to my own devices I can spend up to 8 "Dead Hours" at a time. Okay - so I have a tile floor to grout, a ceiling to finish painting, a dresser to finish stripping, and the dust bunnies in my house are now large enough to crawl out and demand feeding. Like always, I'm sure all these things will be left until the day before I move (if I actually move) and I'll whine and bitch about how much has to be done and how tired I am, and how hubby can manage to keep busy doing everything except what NEEDS to be done. This won't stop me from going back to my games, switching all but one brain cell off (that means you can use the other one today if you need to, Brandy), and "killing" a few more hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home