Saturday, December 27, 2003

Isn't "official" Christmas over??? Hubby and his family are doing the "Christmas dinner" thing today. I've had enough! I"m spending today with my sister, going to the movies to see the last Lord Of The Rings movie. Elves, fairies, princes, hobbits, dwarfs, wizards, princesses, and Ents. True holiday fare!
Brandy keeps reminding me to blog and it seems I always forget to do it when I have a good rant going. After yesterday's chaos I just wanted to scream, "Enough! I'm only one person and I'm damned TIRED! Leave me alone!!" Today I'm grateful I got to give one of the kids and 3 of the grandkids a day out in the country to run around in the fresh air and be the little heathens kids are supposed to be. So maybe sometimes it's a good thing I forget to blog!
Seems today I can't even whine about how Mishy and Brandy get to be warm all day while I freeze my butt off just going to the car. In the 60s today with glorious sunshine and no 40 mph winds for a change. Suppose it's not the ideal day to plop my ass inside a movie theatre for 3-1/2 hours, since real winter is supposed to arrive here in Kansas in the next day or two, but since sister works all the time, I have to take advantage of any time she can get away to go to the movies with me.
I'll blog some later when I return, stuffed to the brim with buttered popcorn and peanut M & M's and complaining about how fat I am but my mind aswim with visions of a land of fantasy and hobbit homes I"d like to live in. (I'm short enough, I could do it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home