Monday, December 29, 2003

How to avoid writing

It is amazing, I love to write but yet I will go out of my way to avoid it. Classic methods of avoidance are: Spider Solitaire (hopelessly addicted to this one) Poppit (When the cards start blurring) Reading other blogs. Did this for several hours today but didn't run across any that jumped out and said share me with the world.

My specialty is starting things not finishing them. That doll Mishy is talking about below, She carved it. We made a mold and we even poured a few molds but I don't know that an actual doll was ever created. Leesie who the doll was modeled after is now 14 and beautiful beyond belief. Hard to believe all those years have passed beyond. My kids are all grown up and Mishys are well on their way.

Without Michelle, I would not have discovered homeschooling or been even remotely brave enough to attempt it. I certainly would not have eaten near as much good food (as in organic and chemical free) Now I can't imagine life any other way. Also would have never learned pottery or had any faith in my artistic capabilities. Without Michelle my life would have been very different, much more corporate and not near as happy.

Michelle is my mother nature, the recycle queen and probably the most honest person I know.

Dona on the other hand shares one of my two remaining braincells. Without her I would never have survived the hormonal onset of Menopause. (Otherwise know as 2 years of acute depression where you hate your husband and Kids, Yes it was a fun time) She proved to me that I wasn't the only crazy person in the world because obviously she is just as nutty as me. She is my writing partner and wrote a book with me(yet to be published, But we do have framed rejections.) (Okay I lied they aren't framed but they are in a drawer somewhere.)

These women are my best friends and life would be miserable without them. I know that even if I didn't find the time to talk to them for years on end they would still be the same and we would be forever friends.

I was told once that friends help you move your house. Best friends Help you move the body. These two could be counted on to move the body at any moment anywhere with just a single phone call and I would do the same for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home