Sunday, December 28, 2003

My child is fourteen years old today. She is a beauty, graceful, intelligent, charming. Teenager still...annoying at times, irritable, nasty to her little sis. I remember when I was huge with her, at Christmas, she was born ten days after her due date, and I tend to gain a lot (45 lbs with her). I was pretty uncomfortable, but very confident (second home birth, third child)...and I was fairly sure she was a girl, since in the womb she was WAY more active (like trying to break out, it felt like, sometimes)....and I remember Brandy waited til she was about what, a week old or so? Brandy came over to see newborn Elyse (Leesie) and said to me (as she had said in the past, but until then I completely refused, 'I am a POTTER, not a DOLLMAKER'...LOL) "Let's do an original porcelain doll!" I was like "OKAY!" And, being the wizards that we are, she and Les and I did it. Thanks B, for being here for me, for so long!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home