Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Puzzle Me This..

Okay, B - If life is a puzzle, I've decided mine must be one of those abstracts that has no straight edges to help you figure it out. I think the lesson there is that I"m not SUPPOSED to figure it out! Just enjoy the pretty shapes and colors - even the dark and scarey ones.
Paragraph a day, huh? I didn't know we had a quota. Okay - so I probably knew and subconsciously decided to use my selective memory to forget. I seem to be getting increasingly good at that and at procrastinating. I viewed my move to Colorado as an opportunity to change a lot of things about myself. I think the universe decided I wasn't going so I would be forced to make the changes on my own and quit looking for reasons to do these things - just DO THEM!
Everything here is covered in snow and ice and it's bitter cold. Looking out the window, it's pretty, and I try to appreciate its beauty, but DAMN it's cold! Months ago my chickens and ducks quit laying eggs. Oddly enough, now that we are in the heart of "real" winter here, they are laying eggs like no tomorrow. Gives me hope that spring really is just around the corner!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home