Thursday, February 19, 2004

I am not busy today, so that little blurb of busy-ness was okay. My 46th birthday tomorrow, thinking I will go out with the girls (Cyndi and Doreen) and meet up with Ron the city-bus-driver after he finishes his route at 11:30pm. I am taking my kids out to dinner earlier in the evening, lucky me on my birthday buying dinner for three large teenagers and a ten year old!

I'm sure it will be a nice birthday, Ron's been very sweet. Have had attention from some other men lately too, and I am very clear that I am NOT getting into anything serious at this point, it's a really strange and bizarre life. I'm becoming accustomed to a solitary life, which is very strange as well. Last night had some odd behavior from Gary, wondering what is up with him. I'm sure it's just his personal roller coaster but I wish he'd leave me out of it. I haven't been bothering him with mine.

Studio is fairly busy the past few days, seems to be picking up a bit around here, with my mood. I spoke with a mortgage guy about my options now, to present as possible solutions to our debt situation and the financial split. I have much more cleaning to do which I think I will get going on now, but first taking Claire (chocolate lab) on our 2 mile walk. 59F partly cloudy and beautiful here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home