Friday, February 13, 2004

Sounds like fun

I will try and get a picture for you next week, she is getting very round and it is a very strange thing to watch luckily for me she isn't haveing any of the problems Janell had . I know how much you enjoyed her pregnancies. But she was cute.

Basic story line

3 Kids CJ McKenzie and Emily - Parents off on some trip somewhere for the state dept or some such thing where they have to be out of the country for a long time, they can die eventually if we want them too. Because of whatever they get sent to Grandmothers house - Initial Draft Title is of course - On the way to Grandmothers house. 3 Middle age and getting older women who live on a farm in rural Okalhoma, I figure Kansas has already been done. Large farm - Grandmas are fairly magical but nothing exceptional. They run a half way house type center for misfit fairy creatures who need to escape their world. Can also go to fairy world on Rescue missions where the kids get dragged along. Exposure to any type of adventure we can dream up. Wide lattitude for long term sequel writing. SOmeday I will find an artist. (PS If you are an artist interested in illustrating a few fantasy books to see if we can get it sold as a package, write me)

Need character specs for the children, You know them best so you get your two Dona, I will work Em in around them. Need to know your characters traits. The only one I have ideas for is Michelles. I figure the farm has a resident potter friend complete with magical talking pots and the ability to read futures in pot shards. Are three old ladies will just be the grandmothers.

Mishy feel free to fill in anything you want for your chaaracter - looks, talants etc.... Now I just have to figure out who I am going to be.

Are you ready because I am envisioning a long ride into bookland again - Now if I can just stick to it. Will be making the new blog for the story soonest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home