Thursday, March 25, 2004

God I love Kids

This is Donas Story but I had to preserve it for all time (The Mother is her daughter and CJ is her grandson). How I wish I was there

One of the best moments while I was in tx

- picture anal retentive "I'm in charge" mother standing face to face with me at the back door. I have Cj on my hip - we have been in the back yard flying little styrofoam airplanes. she is ranting at him about something - he has a styro airplane in his hands and is patiently listening to the rant. finally, i guess he's had enough ( i know i had) and lets the plane fly, straight at his mother's face, which bounces perfectly off the point directly between her eyes. The look on her face was priceless and you can't imagine how I choked on the hysterical laughter that was ready to burst out of me. Needless to say, after a couple of "UH! OH! UH!"s - she picked the plane up and threw it in the trash. She then proceeded to rant about how his punishment for that was the plane went in the trash and he wasn't ever going to see it again. When she finally stopped for air, he turned to her, hand on hip, and quietly and calmly announced, "Well, you know what Mom? I"ll just buy another one." and walked away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home