Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Good Morning Everyone

Almost enjoying this getting up early everyday to blog and play with my babies(sugargliders). Learned last night that one should not tease a young sugar glider with a piece of chicken to coax it back into its cage. Lucky for me when Riley got a hold of my finger the chicken was trapped between the finger and the teeth. Felt like I had a damn snapping turtle stuck on the end of my finger. shaking it around to try and get him off. He didn't break the skin but it is still sore and bruised. Les of course laughed.

Added a messenger box to the blog yesterday so that we can chat and others can chat. Easy way to post messages. Thinking about putting our bios on a separate page with more info. Then I would have more room for other permanent links. Would like to put up favorite links from all of you so if you have some you want me to use let me know.

Missing Dona, She is always working lately and hasn't blogged in a while. Talk to her occasionally but I still miss her. Someday when we are old we will live together and then I will be annoyed at her constant presence. (never Happen).

Yesterday I had a whopping two customers, can you say boring. Boring is a reason we got this job but I still haven't gotten used to planning my life around it. You have to be perpetually prepared for a customer so you can't both take naps or have wild sex (unless you leave your clothes on). My slowest computer is in the office and I end up working on it because the hubby is constantly playing stupid games with lots of annoying noise. Very hard to write or concentrate with aliens blowing up on the speakers. Will try to do more work on the blog and other websites today. Lydia I need you to go to paypal.com and open an account so I can set up all the donation buttons at the same time, If you need help call me, you also still need to set up yahoo messenger. Mishy and Dona I will need your user names and passwords or you can set up your own and send me the Html to put in the blog template.

Have to go delete the 100s of offers I have received today for bigger breasts and penises not to mention the xanax ads before the morning exercise routine
will try and blog again later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home