Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Attention Deficit Disorder

It is at times like this that I feel like the bubble head that Kelly sometimes remarks that I am. I feel inept.

Oh where oh where has my little blog gone?
Oh where oh where could it be?
It's words were short.
But its wit was long.
Oh where oh where could it be?

Once again I have somehow managed to lose a blog, it was no literary masterpiece, but it was mine damn it! A little piece of me. Just words, meaningless little characters on a page. I tried to set up yahoo messenger and of course I just felt frustrated and confused. Maybe I like being frustrated and confused. Maybe I'm lazy, who knows? Then I went to paypal and remembered that the one credit card in the house that has my actual name on it has not been activated. I wonder if I could use one of Kelly's? Okay I admit it, my husband is more than somewhat controlling. Last time I asked him to activate my card (it's a joint account) he said no, because he already has cards and I would just lose the card anyway. If I want something he says that I can just pay cash because we have plenty of money. Kelly Nolen really believes that this girl with ADD can handle nothing. While it is true that I lose my car keys in the house 3 times a day on average. I'll tell him that I have to activate the card tonight. Maybe I'll just do it and then listen to him groan about it. He groans all the time anyway. I am going to go to the phone and activate the card right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home