Saturday, March 27, 2004

Gosh Lydia, Brandy is right, we have a lot in common (housekeeping for one)...I've been turning over a new leaf here, in my current situation, cleaning up crap from the past ten (or maybe it's twenty) years. Dumping stuff I once thought was important, but it's just baggage now. It looks better and it feels good. Of course, I have a reason for this new energy...I don't have my kids here, most of the time...and at times I wonder why I want them here so much, when they do come here...I end up picking up plates, pop cans, etc....
Not so much for Leesie (14) anymore, sometimes her friends...but still for Aliya (she is 10).

I understand that Gary has a new rule in their house...no food upstairs (snicker, wonder how long that will last....)

I notice my daughter started a blog, Elyse's blog...and it's on my page...wonder if she read ours.... and I have to say, it was such a pleasure to see Josh and meet Amber today. What a couple of cuties! Gosh I am glad I'm not 20-something anymore....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home