Friday, March 26, 2004

More Of Lydia's Whining

After reading B's last entry I have come to the not so shocking realization that I could use some real mentoring from this babe. Brandy needs to write a book about her parenting philosophy (it would sell). Activated my card and set up paypal. The real question is should I really receive money for being insane? Though I'd love a day off, which sadly I have not had recently. On Tuesday Kelly announced that I should become a Mortgage Loan Officer. I have always said that my husband is a horrid sales person, but after the sales job that he did on me I have reconsidered. I have some how ended up doing lots of crazy stuff that I never would have done by my own volition. This is not a bad thing per say but at the moment I am left scratching my head thinking. How the hell did this happen? All summer I listened to the one that I love talk about a real estate investment mentoring program that he wanted to do because he believed it could be the ticket!~ I was skeptical, not that I was unsupportive but because this program cost about as much as a hot tub and consequently he found out about it over the internet. Not to mention the fact that Kelly is addicted to as I call them get poor fast schemes. In any case, I researched the program and gave him the thumbs up. Little did I know that I would be the one doing 89.5% of all the learning/research/work. Every Sunday @ 4:30 PM I talk to my very knowledgeable real estate mentor. My new motto is, Just say no. Apparently I do not really understand the word no. It just doesn't come out of my mouth. For when my darling one called me and announced that I would be attending 16 hours of Power Training to pass the Loan Officer test and handed me a job application I did not inform him of the new motto. His selling points were. 1)Make your own hours 2)Bring kids to work 3)Get out of the house. So that's where I've been the passed few days. It was horrid being away from the Ranger man for eight hours at a time. The breast pump I bought really sucked or actually it did not suck enough and that was not fun. Although my little black bag did start to spontaneously start to vibrate making it's vacuum noise loudly in class (sounded like a strange sex toy). That had some entertainment value. The nice things that have come of all this are that Nancy (Kelly's Mom) spent a whole day with Ranger. I am hoping that he used his irresistible baby charms on her and that she will actually desire to be his grandma. I also cleaned my house in anticipation of her visit. Her first visit ever. I am the worlds worst housekeeper. Loved by the roaches of the world. I would like a clean house, I really would. Poor organizational skills+tired mommy=chaos. I think that my writing would truly suffer if I had no complaints. My personal journal is a collection of elation, and complaints. That's just life. It's not often divinely inspiring. Sometimes it's incredibly beautiful and sometimes it's a bunch of crap, but every morning I wake up and I know that I am loved by God and I feel so blessed. I am imperfect, and still I am loved. I am praying that I can be more loving to all of the other imperfect souls in the galaxy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home