Friday, March 19, 2004

Technically Challenged

I was going to title this technically retarded and then I thought that this might not be politically correct. So, I'm technically challenged. Literally and in so many ways. My first hurried blog exists somewhere in the cyber world for I know not where it went. I titled it, "She has lost her mind". Indeed, what little mind I have I cannot find. This is not the result of too many drugs only too many children or rather too little time for myself. I do not know exactly when it was that I began to dream of such things as an afternoon to myself or a trip out of town. Recently I've began to regard these things as I once regarded a visit to a foreign country. I know this time will pass all too quickly but I find myself mourning the adventures of my youth. I do not know what wisdom I have to impart, the little that I know for sure is that I know very little. The most interesting part of my day was finding a frog in my bathroom. The kids dug it! They are much like myself. Blaze said, "That little green guy can hop!"
Kelly 2 said, "Ribbit"
Lindy said, "Can we keep it mom?"
I persuaded them to liberate Kermit in the back yard after he had been sufficiently traumatized. Kelly 1 is snoozing, he's on my shit list right now. I was suffering from kid overload when he got home and wanted nothing more than an a half an hour to myself to decompress. So naturally I became
unbalanced when he would not hold the Ranger man. Ranger finally conked out and I laid him down. Then sweet Kelly wanted to be held.
I thought that I was online, apparently that was not the case because the phone just rang. It's my mom and I could write a book about her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home