Thursday, March 18, 2004

Typical MOther Daughter Confab - Warts and All

April: good morning

dragonez: Are you sure I have to go exercise in 4 minutes and that doesn't sound so good

April: i got to sleep till 745 im sure
April: i never get to sleep past 7

dragonez: Thats about when I woke up
dragonez: Have you blogged yet

April: nnnno i havent really had time

dragonez: That the excuse we alll use

April: most likely cuz its true

dragonez: I invited shirley but I haven't heard from her yet

April: i didnt think you would

dragonez: In my case it may be true but I also put it off as I do all my writing
dragonez: Didn't think I would invite her or didn't think she would write

April: well ihave been working and by the time i get home mikes he and that does not make the best writeing atmosfer

dragonez: I know the feeling as I have your father playing loud noisy games I told heim I am going to buy him a head set
But I have been trying to work thorugh it anyway 1 paragraph doesn't exactly take long and even if all you doo is write I'm fat I'm Fat I''M Fat
dragonez: It still helps the blog along

April: lol okay

dragonez: Must go work out now and punish my body that atye the giant hersey bar with almonds this weekend and gained 4 pounds

April: i need to buy some black and white film

dragonez: Why

April: for when the baby come o love black and white pics
April: I*

dragonez: So take them on the digital and print them I can do that now
dragonez: Even on 4X6

April: i wanted a camera for x mas for a reason i dont really like the digital photos
April: they never turn out right

dragonez: No Prblem They do still sale balck and white film but I am doing Digital too
dragonez: Jusat because I can send them so quick

April: thats fine i dont care
April: in not talking like right when shes born just after were home

dragonez: Oky Dokey
dragonez: Got to go exercise now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home