Monday, May 17, 2004

I have been duly chastised...

I know...having a life does not preclude the requirement for blogging...I just keep coming in to read and can't quite catch up, so I put it off...but I will catch up later...

Things are great here...having some fun painting and fixing up my house (removing wallpaper, planning some mosaic tiling on my kitchen backsplash)...I don't date anymore...I tell them to come help me paint!! Kitchen is pale purple with a darker purple trim, hallway will be some pale green...emerald or maybe slightly blue-green...pale....and thinking Aztec gold (pale) in the living room and rose/adobe in the front entryway (those are feng shui colors to invite good things into your home...) Kinda like the Mexican homes, and will be so classy here...I can see it already even though I've only got to the purple!!!!

Been singing still, some karaoke, and some just jamming with friends, very fun. As my mom told my sister...I am a man-magnet, and have many offers of dinner, breakfast, coffee etc...which I pick and choose among... Not trying to brag here, but it's fun
:-) I admit it!!! However, I have put on some weight, so I must be feeling better, I'm now about 120...it's all those cheeseburgers I have been craving... better keep up with the jogging ...

Okay, now I feel like I am blathering...but I will try to be better about input... I love this blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home