Friday, May 14, 2004

If you are going to take control that means you don't get to blame me

Even if it is my fault,

Actually it is Dona and Mishy's fault as they are who I modeled myself after. I think Dona wins the Best Bitch Award which is why I want to be her when I grow up. Mishy wins the most capable of living in her own world and not being influenced by others. I was in awe of Mish for years and years. And you never know Kelly may find that he likes the new you even better because he won't have to worry about you so much if he thinks you are one tough broad who can take care of herself. Not that he has to worry about you now but in his mind I think you are still a little girl. How anyone who can survive 4 kids can be considered anything but tough is beyond me, but men are weird.

If he doubts your writing skills you can always let him read the blog. Better yet write him a sex story for a present. Those are always an easy way to get great sex. Can provide sample if you want one.

Lydia and I are going on a date - I asked her hubby for permission in the guise of I owe her for helping me with the baby shower (which is true) and of course he couldn't possibly tell another woman no. The Wife yes but anyone else never. Its funny how they are willing to look like jerks in front of the spouse but want other women to maintain a high opinion of them and believe me this character trait is not limited to Kelly. I have been using it against husbands for a long long time. Yes I am manipulative and possibly evil, but I am good at it and I smile so sweetly as I lead them down the garden path.

Wish the rest of you were going to be there then we could cause a major scene or get arrested but at least it would be an adventure.

We are going to the opening of a new art studio here in town. Her hubby is watching all the kids. Spent several hours tonight deciding what to wear. Lydia chose Dress up. Since my usual dress up is for funerals, (I don't get out much) Regular dress code for me is what Les refers to as my bag lady attire. General dress up I tend to lean towards Gothic Whore (which is acceptable for the art crowd right????)

After some quick repairs I settled on more of a princess whore style. Short dark purple velvet dress with pretty scalloped edges and off the shoulder sleeves. Shows off my favorite Barbarian style choker. Of course added to this is no bra, little panties and thigh black stockings with heels. Planning on wearing the tossed around in bed look for the hair. (something my hair naturally goes to, which accents both dress up and the bag lady styles)Probably won't wear the fancy long black gloves but then you never know. Les likes the gloves. Maybe I will just wear them after I get back home.

I have lots of these fancy little dresses but they usually only get worn on bed and breakfast dates with the husband where we of course spend more time in bed than at breakfast. They make the photo shoots look good. Not that most people get to see these photos. At least not people that know they are of me. Have lots of pretty masks too. I think I may be getting to old for these styles but I don't think I am going to let that stop me just yet.

Dona Tell Darrell if he will put in the faucet I will send him a picture if he wants. But faucet must be completed and verified by you.

Les is acting as chauffeur and chaperone. I have found that dressing in whore fashion
tends to be safer with him standing behind me as my bodyguard. Tomorrow he gets to guard two bodies which I am sure will make him smile. At least on the inside. He will of course be wearing his signature jeans and t-shirt.

Should you change your mind Lydia and decide to go for Jeans please let me know before I show up at the door otherwise I expect we will be the Belles of the ball at least in our minds which is all that counts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home