Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Lydia is a big fat whining baby!

Dear Kelly,
  I have no patience for you at the moment. You hurt me tremendously on a continual basis over the most trivial of matters and if I were not so fearful of being a single mother with four children than I would run far far away from you. It baffles me that you are so kind  and genial to others but you save your wrath for my witness. For me alone when you know that no one is looking. It is hard for me to know exactly where to begin. I was so ill yesterday and yet you made no effort to be home to care for the children so that I could rest and at the end of the day you accomplished nothing of great significance. It was almost as if you stayed away longer because you knew that I needed you. I don't know why but I some how expect that you will be there for me when you can. I picked up the supplies for the tile job by myself even  though I had a fever and was feeling miserable. I don't know why I did it, perhaps because you asked me to. I almost abandoned the mission as Ranger was crying and I felt weak and dizzy but I thought to myself that you would appreciate this. I wrote down and read the list in front of you repeating the amount of tile. Imagine my surprise to hear you yell at me that I had fucked it up as usual. I asked why you had even asked me to go as you knew I was ill and to that you replied, "because I am color blind." That was really a good one! You should have said because I didn't want to do it and the more of my crap I can get you to do the better because you are a lazy housewife who does nothing that benefits me whatsoever! So I'll pile all my little crap on you Lydia so that I can torment you when you screw it up. You are a big stinking baby! I'm lying on the couch with a fever and you yell at me over forgetting a few boxes of tile (though I did get the exact amount that I was told to).  Kelly you are an asshole, essentially you were yelling at me because this meant that you would have to go to the Home Depot (2 minutes away) grab a couple boxes of tile on the way in(they are outside) proceed to the self checkout. Wow a whole 10 minutes of your life will be wasted due to my negligence. I also want to know why you have to make things hard on me? I asked you if you could please pick up some wormer for Iris and Rebel while you were already at the store and you said I don't think so. You seem annoyed that I asked. Why are you so opposed to doing something nice for me? Instead I had to leave and get some as soon as you got home. When I asked you about this you just act dumb and say I didn't know what kind to get. You act like a jerk and then you make excuses for your behavior.  

Okay I'm done with my imaginary letter to my shit head husband but I am sick and feel like complaining. I feel so sorry for him, he is constantly waiting to point out my flaws and I'm afraid that I do not make him wait long. I am so human. I do not think that he likes me very much. He doesn't watch the frogs on the glass like I do. I've read a few books this week, some Anne Rice that Brandy loaned me. It's nice to read a book in bed when you are sick. Kelly keeps complaining and saying that I should be reading his real estate books instead. I laugh and remind him that he reads all kinds of evil things. He told me that Anne Rice was sick and that I shouldn't put those things in my mind. All this from the man that likes reading the biographies of serial killers! News flash Mr. Nolen, Lestat the vampire is not real but Ted Bundy the killer of innocent women is. So he wants to tell me what to read, this is definitely a new wrung in the ladder of control! He says things like why don't you read something that can make us some money? I think I'll tell him that I plan to start a new religion (for profit of course) and that I am studying Anne Rice purely for educational purposes. Bravo for Lydia, Kelly just called to ask if I'd be well enough to purchase light fixtures tomorrow and I said that i really don't know. Then I said that I thought that he could probably pick them out as well as I could. They aren't going in my house so I really don't care what he puts in our rent house. I would like him to hang the ceiling fan in our bedroom that he bought me for Christmas as this December that will be three years ago. Can't think of anything else that is bothering me at the moment.
  


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home