Sunday, July 25, 2004

You can't blame a girl for trying...

Brandy, it was a great effort on your part. My appreciation for the effort and time spent can never be expressed. Unfortunately, I have read the novel, (always read an SK novel, never see the movie) and seen BOTH versions of the movie enough times that I didn't need sound to read the bunnies' lips. (It doesn't hurt that my grandmother was born deaf and I grew up reading lips and signing - even if bunny lips only go up and down.)
You have picked a bad time to challenge me. I am uber-gramdma today. Three days with the children of Satan and you can't phase me. I scoff at attempts to ruffle me. I laugh at your bravado. I sneer at any attempt to sway me from my path to deception and doom. I quiver with glee at anything thrown my way.
Okay - I buy an Uzi and go postal on anything that moves that is under 10 years old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home