Sunday, August 08, 2004

Even less of interest here, and I'm pooped too!

Okay - I've been threatened with expulsion from the blogging club. No, not really, but I can tell when Brandy's rarely seen temper is on the rise.
Life has been dull, boring, but hectic. If that makes any sense. I've been inundated with Darrel's grandchildren again, and back to doing things I swore I was never going to do again (and it looks as if there is no end to it in the immediate future). (There's one of those laws of life again - never say you'll never do something because sure as shit you'll be doing it the next time you turn around.) I also made a very fast trip to Kansas City, then to Junction City, and back home this week. (That was the blog about spending 15 of the past 27 hours driving my car.) I'm exhausted, physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. Lydia, as usual you don't give yourself enough credit. I'm amazed at all you do and wish you'd concentrate on that instead of what you don't do.
Brandy is expecting a ranting blog about how much I hate family (I really don't hate them, but damn, are they a pain in the ass!) but after her last blog it's kind of hard to bitch too much about them. One of the reasons I haven't blogged is that I've been in a horribly negative state of mind. I generally don't like negative people and get pretty mad at myself when I get that way. I just didn't want to throw that out into the universe. Of course, poor Brandy has had to endure my whining and bitching. And on top of it, I have yet to even start a couple of projects I promised B I would do for her. Don't know why she puts up with me.
Okay, B - it's not much of blog, but it's a start and I haven't even had a cup of coffee or tea yet. If the Heathens From Hell don't show up today as planned, you may get more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home