Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Last night, Aliya went to Kim's with me...Kim's is the shop where I teach pottery (I also teach here in my studio but I love going to Kim's, she has a great little shop with lots of traffic from people painting on pottery and handbuilding, besides my throwing students)... Aliya is my daughter, 11 yo, she is a cutie pie with a great personality who charms the entire world and she hangs with me there at Kim's most of the time when I teach. Anyway...a little Aliya-ism from last night is her new idea for a great invention that kids everywhere will want to buy....it's a button on your ear, to turn off your hearing, whenever parents lecture... We all laughed, and I said, well, we need to come up with a name for it! And my student, Keith (high school teacher, obviously gay, funny guy) said... A "nag gag"! I thought it was pretty cute... Aliya got a cell phone, about a week ago, called me four times in the first 24 hours and every day since... I LOVE IT!

I promise I will blog more about my incredible life very soon... I'm a happy camper at the moment, busy with studio stuff and my new sweetie pie... I am ready to blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home