Monday, October 18, 2004

Cristal and lawncare and the meaning of life.

Cristal is a cool cat. She was perusing our blog and was disturbed by my last entry so she called me to make sure that I was not going to jump off the harbor bridge or anything like that. Cristal is a sweetheart, I love that girl. I really do! I am so glad that I can call her my friend. Having things in common does not necessarily make for a good friendship but I think that we can really relate to one another because of similarities in our upbringing and then there are the obvious similarities. Like absent husbands and both of us being mothers of young children. We are both the same age. I will turn 30 a few months before she will though. A really late happy birthday to you Brandy. If you want to do a little late celebrating we can make plans for next time Kelly is in town. Did I happen to mention that I need a Margarita. Funny things that have happened to me recently-
Kelly is always blaming me for everything that he cannot find in his life. Most of the time I just apologize because it is not like I could actually remember if I was the last one to touch something or if the kids carted off the item while I was not looking. The other day he could not find the string to the weed eater and went off on me about it. Well this is where I drew the line. Kelly I know how convenient it is for you to blame things on me but lets get real here. Have you ever once witnessed me touch an implement of lawn care? Do I mow the lawn? No! Do I edge the lawn? No! Do I weed eat? No! Do I even water the lawn? Sadly the answer is still no! But some how this man thinks that I must be responsible for the disappearance of the stupid weed eater string. He worked himself into such a fit over the string that when he finally found it and did not apologize to his beautiful wife God struck down his only used on one other occasion weed whacking man tool. Ha! That's what you get Mr. Roar at your poor wife for nothing. He then announced that he hated his life and I just looked at him in shock. I should have said something but what I wanted to say is, "Your a big fat stinking baby". So I didn't say anything at all. Okay so this isn't really a funny thing but I am smiling as I type this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home