Tuesday, October 19, 2004

In the wee hours of the night....

Up at 2:00 in the morning and oddly enough no one I know is online. Surely I'm not the only one with menopausal night sweats? Okay - maybe I am. I've been trying to convince myself for a while that these nightly bouts of waking up drenched in my own sweat and unable to cool off aren't what I know they are. I have fibro and chronic fatigue - this means I've had unexplainable fevers at night for years and they're nothing new. Since my trip to Connecticut last month, I've been sick, so of course the fevers have been worse. Ah crap - I can't lie to myself anymore. These are NOT my usual fevers and I AM getting damned close to 50!! Well, I won't be the first person to go through this and I suppose I'll survive, but this means most of my blogs from now on will consist of mindless ramblings and detailed descriptions of my physical condition. (What's that you say? "So what's new?" You have a point.)
I wonder if my body kicking into full-gear menopause would also explain the strange obsession I've had the last 2 weeks with cleaning windows? I wonder if I can use this new malady to explain lots of behaviour, and thus get away with even MORE quirks? Hmmm...maybe this won't be so bad after all?
Well, I'm off to peruse info on the net on natural HRT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home