Friday, October 22, 2004

It's the email Queen Again

Shirley sent this to me in Email but I don't feel like sending it to everyone so I am just answering here. Feel free to do the same.

1. What time is it? 11:04
2. Name: Before Age 13 - Kimberly Ann - After, Brandy Lare (Yes I was a rotten Child)
3. Nickname: dragonlady Although the husband has some les flattering ones and I have been declared a witch in several midwestern counties

4. Number of candles on your last birthday cake? 40
5. Birth Date: October 13, 1964

6. Pets: 2 sugar Gliders (Ruby and Riley) and 1 Cat (19 years old named patches)

7. hair color: Dishwater Blonde (doesn't that just sound lovely)
8. Piercing: Ears
9. Eye color: Hazel
10. How much do you love your job? I like it alot
11. Current Residence: Corpus Christi
12. Been to Africa? No but I'd go in a heartbeat...I love to travel.
13. Been toilet papering? Yes Once, Cactus of all things. If you use colored toilet paper and then water it down it leaves pretty colors that no one is willing to remove

14. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? I cry all the time
15. Been in a car accident?Yes
16. Croutons or bacon bits? real bacon bits
17. Favorite Day of the Week: any day I'm not working
18. Favorite Restaurant: Too many to list
19. Favorite Flower: Peony
20. Favorite Drink: Really sweet Green Tea
21. Favorite sport to watch: Politics
22. Favorite ice cream: Burgandy Cherry
23. Disney or Warner Bros.? warner bros
24. Favorite Fast Food Restaurant: Any Good take out chinese
25. What Color is Your Bedroom? Beige like the rest of my life
26. How many times did you fail your drivers test? 1 - Hit the damned curb when parallel parking and had to go back the next day

27. Before this one, whom did you get your last email
from? Someone promising me a bigger penis, breasts, longer sex and better drugs(don't you just love SPAM

28. Which store would you choose to max out your
credit card in? Don't do credit cards, don't like stores more likly to max it out on Ebay

29. What do you do most often when you are bored? read books and write silly things like this on my computer. Sex

30. Most annoying thing people ask you? Again Too many to list

33. Favorite TV show (s): CSI & Stargate & 7th Heaven & Andromeda &&&&&&&
34. Last person you went out to dinner with: My husband
35. Ford or Chevy? Chevy
36. Time you finished this e-mail? 11:13
37. Place you want to visit most? Egypt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home