Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Okay, this Brandy Brandy Brandy Dona Brandy Brandy Brandy Brandy thing has got to stop. Um...maybe not stop but at least have a bit of variety. I'm here...just plodding along, trying to focus on making the cash flow. I am now an employee of "ABIL" Arizona Bridge to Independent Living, who pays me $9 per hour for 14 hours a week, helping Steffin. Nothing has changed, in what I have been doing, except now I have to fill out a time card weekly and fax it in, and deal with home visits by various people-in-charge, every now and then. Studio and classes at Kim's have been busier than ever this month, we are hoping to keep the momentum going! I am mulling over in my mind how to orchestrate my eventual Chapter 7 filing, and it is looking more and more like we just might settle this divorce before our court date on January 21. Keep your fingers crossed and candles lit for me on that one.

On a whole other subject....kid-report-my daughter Leesie, who is 14, skated in a competition last weekend...her first in 18 months. She had two axels in the program and was nervous about falling, but she made it through and didn't fall, and did a great job skating. However...she placed 7th out of 8th so that was disappointing, but we were happy she made it through and skated well. Aliya, 11.5, has officially reached *that age*...sigh...my baby...I told her to watch out for puberty.... Haven't seen much of my boys, but they are coming over for some food this weekend, we are doing a dinner on Friday I think, instead of Thursday. They were invited to their other cousins on Thursday, so I figured I'd be graceful and move mine. Jett is having fun with his roommates at ASU West and is going to one of their parents' on Thursday. Poor kid has to deal with capital gains tax...awful fate that happens when you make money...Uncle Sam wants their share.
Hm, gonna post this before it gets lost....I'll try to check in more often :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home