Tuesday, December 21, 2004

This was from December 2004 (that job didn't last long)

I don't know how it actually happened but I did find time to read the blog and I am almost caught up now. I was just going to read and for go the posting part but the I miss you from Brandy made me remember that this blogging thing is actually something that I enjoy doing and we must always make time for those things or people. I'm not going to make any blood oathes about writing with any frequency because that will only make me guilt ridden when I fail to fullfil my own commitments to myself. My how my life has changed, I have so much to share and do not know where to begin. I'll begin with today, I went to Rockport and then Port Aransas and as I drove along looking at the water I thought to myself, this job is alright. It was chilly outside and I wore a big red wool coat. A size 10 wool coat. I had limited success with my diet and did not reach my goal 30th birthday weight but it really matters very little to me now. Well Florida served it's purpose, I am well trained to be a distributor of fabulous conservative unnoffensive books to the masses of underpaid school teachers in our area. I like my job, I like books, I think that I like this more than anything else that I've been paid to do. Well except for the dancing. It has now been perhaps weeks since I started this blog. Will I ever finish it? I don't know, I just don't know. I could just publish my thoughts for the day. I took little Kel to see Disney on ice today, we went with the Startz clan minus Cristal and the new baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home