Tuesday, March 22, 2005

MYSTERY MAN?

Okay people you can laugh if you wish. I am bidding on a mystery box on E-bay. No joke. Actually I am bidding on a mystery piece of art. I say that at the risk of one of our millions of devoted blog readers bidding against me. Maybe it's tasteful nude photo's. A sculpture? Smeared poop on canvas, the suspense is killing me. If I win, which I probably won't with my pessimistic attitude and cheapskate bidding I will post a picture of the grand masterpiece so you can all ooh and ahh. I don't know if the art will be that great as the person could not spell artist right. I'm not that great a speller either and I have so many hidden talents so it could be a real gem or NOT. No pearls of wisdom are going to fall out of my head today or maybe even any time soon. I'm working on cultivating my really shallow side. Kelly is way too serious and I think that it is having an effect on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home