Sunday, May 15, 2005

I don't even want to know this much about myself

1. What time is it? 12:55 P.M. Central Time
2. Name as it appears on your birth certificate: Donna Marie Mason
3. Nickname: Ask one of my exhusbands, you'll get a variety of answers. However, Darrel always calls me his Little Peach. He says it's cause I'm sweet and juicy - I say it's because I'm round and fuzzy.
4. Number of Piercings: Four - two each ear, but been so long since I've worn earrings it's hard telling if they are even still open.
5. Eye color: Brown. Always brown - the "you're full of shit" kind of brown.
6. Place of Birth: Takoma Park, Maryland
7. Favorite food: Mashed potatoes (lots of real organic butter), FRESH seafood (not the kind sold in Kansas), and pretty much anything with chocolate on it.
8. Ever been to Africa? Nope
9. Ever been Europe? Nope - but like Brandy I travel a lot in my mind while reading.
10. Love someone so much it made you cry? I'm in menopause. This means I cry when the alarm goes off in the morning.
11. Been in a car accident? More than one. Some my fault, some not.
12. Croutons or bacon bits? Ditto on Brandy's answer.
13. Favorite day(s): Any day I can stay in my pajamas all day. (which is most days)
14. Favorite Restaurants: Any place not in Kansas.
15. Favorite flowers: Peonies and most any wildflowers
16. Favorite sports to watch: Olympic Ice Skating
17. Favorite hot drink: The richest, creamiest hot cocoa I can find.
18. Favorite Ice cream: Vanilla (again, please apply copious amounts of chocolate, preferable hot fudge.)
19. Disney or Warner Bros: Warner Bros.
20. Favorite Fast Food: Don't like any of it, but use it for convenience.
21. Color of bedroom carpet: None - hardwood floors.
22. How many times did you fail a drivers test? Never. I cheated. (just kidding)
23. Before this one who did you get your last email
from? Dark Tower discussion group.
24. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I just paid them all off and cut most of them up, so I have no intention of maxing out.
25. What do you do when you're bored? Read
26. Bedtime? Anywhere from 11 p.m. to 3 a.m.
27. Who will respond to this email quickest? No one. I refuse to forward junk mail.
28. Who is likely to not respond to this email? See above.
29. Favorite TV shows: ER, Still Standing, Eyes, Medium, Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis
30. Ford or Chevy? Ford
31. Last person you went to dinner with: Hubby
32. What are you listening to right now? A friend drone on and on on the phone.
33. What is your favorite color? Terra Cotta
34. Lake, Ocean or river? Ocean, but will settle for the others since I have no choice.
35. How many tattoos do you have? Ditto Brandy's answer.
36. Sock shoe, sock shoe, or sock sock, shoe shoe? sock sock, shoe shoe if I have no choice - But prefer BARE BARE BARE BARE
37. Last book read, or current read: Just finished Neil Gaiman's Neverwhere this a.m. and have started George R. R. Martin's A Song For Lya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home