Sunday, May 15, 2005

Just in Case any of you want to know me better

How much do we really know about our friends? This is a questionnaire to get
to know them better. Read thru the comments below about your friend (me) and have fun . You can always copy it to a new post and give your answers also. I addition Lydia asked long ago which star we would want to play our lives for which she picked Selma Hayak, (Good Choice, She is looking pretty good in After the Sunset with Pierce Brosnen. Anyway I would choose Angelina Jolie

1. What time is it? 8:15AM
2. Name as it appears on your birth certificate: Kimberly Ann Maldonado
3. Nickname: Hey You, has worked for years, The Dragonlady
4. Number of Piercings:
Just Ears two holes in each but one set must be reopened when used
5. Eye color: Hazel Chnges depending on mood
6. Place of Birth: Phoenix, AZ
7. Favorite food: Roast Beast and Gravy, Though buttermilk donuts are in the lead this morning
8. Ever been to Africa? Only in Books
9. Ever been Europe? Only in Books
10. Love someone so much it made you cry? Duh,,, I cry over Hallmark Commercials , People I love are a given
11. Been in a car accident? Yes, But it wasn't my fault, really
12. Croutons or bacon bits? Both and only if the bacon is real
13. Favorite day(s): Days Off
14. Favorite Restaurants: Johnny Carrinos, Golden Phoenix, On The Border
Depends on what I am craving that day And if they have carry out
15. Favorite flowers: Peonies and orchids
16. Favorite sports to watch: Olympic Gynamstics
17. Favorite hot drink: Homemade spiced cider
18. Favorite Ice cream: Burgandy cherry
19. Disney or Warner Bros Warner Bros.
20. Favorite Fast Food: Mexican & Subway
21. Color of bedroom carpet: Light Beige
22. How many times did you fail a drivers test? once, yes I admit it I couldn't parrallel park
23. Before this one who did you get your last email
from? Someone offering me cheap drugs and excellent growth on appendeges I don't own
24. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
No Credit Cards, But if I had one the JAcuzzi store
25. What do you do when you're bored? Read
26. Bedtime? Midnight
27. Who will respond to this email quickest?
Don't know Don't worry about it as they will probably get lost in my mountain of Spam regardless
28. Who is likely to not respond to this email? Have no clue
29. Favorite TV shows: Dead Like Me, The Shield, NCIS, Numbers, Oh ya, then there is stargate and carnivale and deadwood
30. Ford or Chevy? Chevy
31. Last person you went to dinner with: Les, my husband
32. What are you listening to right now? Silence
33. What is your favorite color? White
34. Lake, Ocean or river? Anything Wet works for me
35. How many tattoos do you have? NONE & don't want any
36. Sock shoe, sock shoe, or sock sock, shoe shoe?
Sock shoe, sock shoe but you are much more likely to catch me taking them off than putting them on
37. Last book read, or current read: The Wizards First Rule

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home