Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Catty Women

Oh here is a good one for you. This time it has absolutely nothing to do with the stupidity of men. Women rather, who would have thought it? It seems my fathers girlfriend does not want my mother any where near my fathers house. So she will be driving us there. Well I'll rewind so you'll actually get what I'm writing. The original plan was for my Mom to pick us up from the airport and she would take us to visit my Dad, and then drop us at my Dad's house. Well his lady friend is a bit posessive and doesn't want my Mom anywhere near my Dad or his home so she got us a hotel for the first night and she will drive us to his house the next day. Which sounded great to me. Only now my Mom is going nutso and is asking me to tell her that we want my her to drive us. I told my Mom that I wouldn't do that because if my father wants his girlfriend to drive us than that's fine with me. So much stupid drama, these women are so petty. Catty women.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home