Monday, September 19, 2005

I'm Guilty

...of not blogging much lately, either here or over on the 'dragon's' blog...

My excuses are for one-that I've been really busy trying to make money (keeps me busy and still seems verrrrrrrry slow)

and also I guess that I rhyme with depressed...wait...I mean I have been...and was thinking of other words to rhyme with it after Lydia's post... but rest (what I seem to do lots of when depressed)...and Budapest were all that came to mind....oh...and dressed....

I addressed it with some tequila and karaoke this past weekend and that seemed to help.

At least work has been fun, classes picking up now that parents have their first paycheck after the back-to-school spending frenzy...and meanwhile I got a commission job creating two star-shaped bowls for Make-a-Wish to present as a thank-you to Disney, for wishes they have granted the kids... kind of a fun thing and I was thinking...after they give them the bowls, I will officially be represented in "Disney's" art collection! :-) Fun thought and good for the resume.

Have decided to create a new dragon tile piece for the upcoming Arizona CLAY exhibit (prize monies have been raised...) I'll keep ya all posted on that one.

One more thing...Brandy, I am frustrated trying to edit my front page on the site...she has some tables or frames or something set up and I can't seem to put an image where I want it...can you give me a couple minutes tutoring sometime soon?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home