Tuesday, February 14, 2006

V-day

I ran upstairs to check Lindy's closet for my favorite skimpy shirt (must dress slutty in honor of valentine's day). The fact that I am checking my 9 year old daughter's closet for my shirt could possibly be a sign that my clothes are too damn small. Could also mean that my little girl is growing up way to fast but the most likely explanation is that the wonderful man that does the laundry is pretty much clueless as to what belongs to whom. At least he gets the underwear right (most of the time any way). In any case Kelly yelled that I should not go upstairs because I didn't need to see what he was doing. Wrapping the keys to my car perhaps? Maybe having the boys draw me a picture. Making me a big banner that says. I'm sorry that I'm a big fat jerk happy Valentine's day you beautiful woman. I'll let you all know what it is later. I know the suspense is killing you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yang said...

Yes, Lydia - I AM actually dying of suspense. I have no life and live vicariously through other people. Please let us know what the big surprise was! I'm guessing you've either fainted and not recovered from the shock of such a wonderful present or are too disgusted to discuss the whole matter and are pretending it never happened.

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home