Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Dream

I was standing in my flat feeling very relaxed. I went to the window, and observed the usual scene. The busy streets, cars whizzing by on the freeway below, sparse but smooth flowing traffic. I saw noticed some sort of commotion a grey dog running away as if being chased. It looked like it was mostly labrador. I felt tense and worried as I watched the dog run towards the freeway jumping the concrete dividers. I knew that it would be struck by a car at any moment. It seemed inevitable. Then I noticed men riding horses chasing the dog the horses jumping the concrete dividers of the freeway. At first I though tthat they were mounted police but then I recognized them as soldiers in ancient garb. I was afraid for the dog. They caught up with the canine and that is when I noticed that it was not a dog at all but a large dark grey wolf. with long sharp claws. It slashed and attacked the horses and soldiers and ran back the direction in which it came and ran straight for my building. I suddenly remembered that I had left my door ajar. I ran to close the door quickly thinking that I did not want that thing in my home. When I reached the door it would not close all the way as if it was hinged incorrectly or there was something unseen holding it open just so. I knew that the creature was seeking me out. I heard a whimper and I looked down and saw a small fluffy pup looking up at me just in front of the entrance to my door. I was afraid for it and I brought it inside either thinking or saying that I would help it. I picked it up and brought it in but it did not feel right. It began biting and clawing at me with it's small paws. I went to the window to throw it out but not being able to I just set it on the ledge. Where it became a black cat. I quickly let the cat inside as I always do what cats ask me to. I knew that I needed to rid myself of the creauture so I put it in a large purse and went to my favorite book store. I let the cat out of the bag so to speak and it walked around.while I observed it. People glanced down at the cat but did not pay it much mind as if a cat in a bookstore was an every day occurance. Then the cats appearence changed from a black short coat to that of a fluffy persian calico. A lady was quite taken with it and picked it up and carried it off as if intending to keep it. The cat clawed and hissed at her as she did this but she did not seem to care. As I watched the woman and cat exit I felt relief and I noticed that another woman was also watching them leave. She looked at me and said, "I'm so glad it is gone".

So that was my freaky dream for the week. In my dreams I live in a large city apartment building. Don't know what that is suppose to mean. I used to live in a stone castle on the edge of a lake but that was when I was a child. Now I mostly live in the apartment building. Sometimes I live in a large palacial home where I am intensely happy but I always realize I am dreaming when I am there. When ever I am in the flat I never do. Feel free to psycho analyze, have no idea what this means if anything at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home