Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I can vouch for Wonderchics Makeup SKills and Lydias Cleaning skills

Wonderchic in her secret past life used to do make -up for Glamour shots she even made my picture look good no broken lenses or anything.
So go ahead and ask her advice or ask any of us for advice we all have it to give.

As for Lydia and her housekeeping he can't possible be complaining about the same woman who was scrubbing ghte grout in my office of her own free will much to my wonderment and joy.

And Mishy you are gonna be famous and we are taking dibs on the entourage. A can be a daffy follwerer with the best of them or cook whichever you prefer

1 Comments:

Blogger Mishy said...

I don't give a flip about being famous, but I am looking forward to showing the world what I will do with a million bucks :-)

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home