Sunday, May 28, 2006

No purpose really

I just finished Illusions and I am so glad that I read it. I would highly recommend it to anyone. I will pass it on to Kelly. I read an excerpt from Illusions in highschool, or some where some time in my life. Parts of the book seemed very familiar. I'm sure it was never a movie, but if it was I might have seen it. I had a beautiful morning. Ranger seemed under the weather so we skipped church. We played outside and cleaned the patio, the weather was cool right befor it rained and it was a rare treat. I love the outdoors when it is mild outside. I do prefer neither hot nor cold. My absolute favorite weather is right before the rain when the sky starts to get darker but it is not quite grey. Sort of a warm surreal color that I enjoy so much that it causes me to wonder if I am really awake. Always makes me want to take my clothes off and run. It just seems like the perfect thing to do.
I was taking the sitter home yesterday and I noticed a new buliding or rather an old building that I had never noticed before and then I started to notice a lot of new things in my surroundings. It is funny how I see so many things the same way for so long and then suddenly they seem different. I am a fan of old buildings, so it strikes me as odd that I had never noticed this building that I passed so many times. I am going to try and keep my eyes open for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home