Wednesday, May 24, 2006

What I know about God

What I know about God, not alot. I know God loves me because I feel it, because God tells me. God gives me everything I need and most of what I ask for, but never in the way I would expect. God protects me, I have placed myself in situations where great harm could come to me and I think I have been kept safe only because of God's desire for my life. I am Gods child and God is a caring parent. I feel like God shows me where I'm going and I get there on my own and I don't know how much sense that makes. I feel like God wants me to be happy and enjoy my life. I know God wants me to be a good example of his love. I am not always, mostly because I am human and not capable of really being like God. God knows this, God knows everything. I honestly don't know why I was created If I had to assign a purpose to my life it would be to enjoy my life while being a good example of Gods love. Yes I label myself a Christian. I believe Christ was God on Earth. I will admit that I am not positive that there is an after life. I think that an after life helps me deal with the deaths of those I love. I know I am mortal and really I am not afraid of death. I am afraid to die while my children are still young. I know how important I am to them right now. A lot of my life is just a bunch of shit but I really have experienced great joy and if my life ended tomorrow I would not feel cheated. I am grateful to God even though I often behaved as a spoiled child. Complaining about the most trivial matters. I do believe in the unlimited power of God and God working through man. I know that most of my limitations I impose upon myself but I am still growing each day. Growing in God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home