Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Remember . . . Fairies Are Female!

A married couple in their early 60s were out celebrating their
35th wedding anniversary in a quiet, romantic little restaurant.

Suddenly, a tiny yet beautiful fairy appeared on
their table and said,
"For being such an exemplary married couple
and for being faithful to each other for all this time, I will grant
you each a wish."

"Oh, I want to travel around the world with my darling husband" said the wife.

The fairy waved her magic wand and
- poof - two tickets for the
Queen Mary II luxury liner appeared in her hands.

Then it was the husband's turn.
He thought for a moment and said:
"Well, this is all very romantic,
but an opportunity like this will never come again.
I'm sorry my love, but my wish is
to have a wife 30 years younger than me."

The wife and the fairy were deeply disappointed,
but a wish is a wish...
So the fairy waved her
magic wand and - poof - the husband became 92 years old.

The moral of the story:
Men who are ungrateful bastards
should remember that fairies are female.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home