Friday, July 20, 2007

The Great Sugar Debate And Other Cranky Old Lady Issues

FaerieQueene: what u doing?
Brandy: Making chili and mexican cheesy corn bread
FaerieQueene: turkey chili? and lowfat cheese etc. in the corn bread?
FaerieQueene: ha ha ha ha
Brandy: Yucky poo
Brandy: Sirloin tip And organic ground sirloin
Brandy: Corn bread has can of mexican corn cup of chedder cheese and sugar inside and on top but it isa organic
Brandy: lots of tomatoes and beans int he chili
FaerieQueene: are you determined to weigh 400 lbs. by the time you come visit me again?
Brandy: no I lost a pound when I was with you and since lydia and April and I started I am down 8 pounds and lydia is down 6
Brandy: I am actually losng weight again
Brandy: I dont eat much but I dont think denying major food groups is the way to go
Brandy: For breakfast I have 3 scrambles and a handful of grapes
FaerieQueene: i don't think sugar is a food group
Brandy: For lunch I usualy have a few crackers with butter or soup or a smoothie
Brandy: and for dinner Ieat whtever I want
Brandy: Next to air sugar is the most important componant for your brain
Brandy: I dont eat cake and cookies
Brandy: the worst I usually get is a bowl of cereal
Brandy: but cornbread does not taste right if it doesn't have sugar and some standards must be adhered to
FaerieQueene: you keep telling yourself how important sugar is. i like that you can construct your own reality and then even believe in it. many people would envy that ability.
Brandy: And lose weight on it
Brandy: I can find you the scientific documentation if you want
Brandy: And I really dont eat that much sugar
Brandy: or that much food period
Brandy: April doesn't understand how I can weigh what I do on as little as i eat and of course it is the sit on my ass factor that causes it
Brandy: If I did all the work you do and ate what I do I would weigh a 100 pounds
FaerieQueene: It is the sit on the ass and WHAT you eat. And i can find scientific documentation to support the fact that eating dog shit is good for you. It's called good debating skills and i never denied you had those.
Brandy: sugar is much healthier than dog shit but as I said I dont really eat that much
Brandy: sugar or otherwise

1 Comments:

Blogger Ying said...

Actually the body converts any kind of carb, along with protein and fat into glucose so there really is no need to add any sugar to our diets. Sugar is a purely a luxury, unless ofcourse you are diabetic and your body doesn't work right.

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home