Friday, July 27, 2007

Only One Fondler And I See Dead People

Turns out I only had 1 strange woman fondle my body and she was very pleasant to visit with while she did it. But the highlight of my medical visit was the apparition I was allowed to see.
When I first checked in at the imaging center, they handed me the usual paperwork to look over, sign, etc. I sat at one end of the long waiting room, next to an elderly lady. This same lady had been in front of me at the window, turning in her paperwork. She immediately drew my attention. She reminded me of Cicely Tyson in the The Autobiography Of Miss Jane Pittman, for those of you old enough to remember that. Her ebony skin was etched with lines of life and she oozed character. She wore a jaunty bright green boonie cap, crisp lavender capris, a bright white tee shirt proclaiming she had finished a marathon for breast cancer, and sassy little black flats. And she was 80 or more, if she was a day.
Anyway, I took my clipboard and papers and sought out the chair next to her to sit in while I filled them out. As I was doing my thing, I heard her talking but didn't really pay a lot of attention to what she was saying. Then I thought maybe she was talking to me. I glanced up at her and she had her eyes closed and her head bent downward. And as far as I could tell, there was no one with her. I thought, "Oh good, Dona - sit next to the old lady in an altered state of mind. Isn't that just like you?" I got up and returned my paperwork to the window. Coming back from the window, I notice another older lady, (but obviously younger than the first lady) sitting across and at an angle from the first lady. The were looking at each other and I could see they were talking to each other, but couldn't catch what they were saying, except the I did catch that the original lady was saying, "That is pretty. Yes, I really like that. It is beautiful." I thought how mean I was, automatically assuming the lady was cukuoo when she obviously had all her wits about her, as well as a companion to talk to! I walked between them to go back to my seat next to the lady, turned around to sit down, and the second lady was no longer there. I glanced over at Lady #1 and she was back to talking with her eyes closed about how pretty "it" was. The other lady was nowhere to be seen and never reappeared. No - there is no where she could have gone. I wasn't frightened or anxious. Just annoyed that the second lady hadn't stuck around longer and curious as to why she allowed me that small glimpse of her.
It didn't help the confusion when last night, home alone, Bean started going doggie insane over nothing on the living room ceiling. There was nothing there that I could see, but it was obvious she could see it. Again, didn't frighten me, just made me want to be able to see whatever Bean was barking at.
Is something strange happening to me or did I always have this ability and just chose not to "see" it? Or has an interdimensional door opened? Or am I just as nutty as I originally thought the cool old lady was? All of these?
Any of the above would be okay with me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

I think you have always been a witch myself

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home