Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Redneck Friends

I was standing at the counter in the hardware store today, waiting to pay the million dollars for a lawn mower belt I needed, when I glanced down and saw one of those "You might be a Redneck if...." daily calenders. Today's saying was, "You might be a Redneck if your two best friends are named Skeeter and Possum." I immediately got a visual of Lydia and Brandy in overalls, with blackened teeth, holding up shotguns and beer cans. Now this is not to say that either of them qualifies as a Skeeter or a Possum, but in my brain they will forever be my Skeeter and my Possum.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ying said...

As long as I get to be skeeter!

9:11 AM  
Blogger Yang said...

With hair like that, how could Brandy possibly NOT be Possum???

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home