Friday, July 27, 2007

What is it with you people?

First I hear Yang in my ear saying get up, get up, get up! Not that this is not a pleasant way to be awoken from your slumber, but when husband feels me stir in bed he starts pretending to cuddle me while slyly pressing his naked self against me. I'm with B, morning sex is not my favorite. Maybe it is the morning breathe that is not my favorite. I then can't get back to sleep because my husband is so grateful for my existence that he starts doing the dishes that I left in the sink lastnight. He of course wants to be positive that I realize he is doing the dishes so there is all this loud clanging. I was determined to stay in bed anyway but wouln't you know it my least favorite tenant calls. I wanted to ask, "Do you own a clock? Look at the clock, not business hours, and what part of my home phone number is only for emergencies do you fail to grasp, Go away you crappy tenant!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home