Tuesday, August 07, 2007

August In Kansas

It is officially Hot August in Kansas, with temps over 100 every day and sand-blast winds out of the south/southwest. I hate August in Kansas and can't figure out why I waited until now to finish off my fencing. I am a masochist, apparently. Perhaps it's my unconscious desire to do penance for neglecting everything in my life since Ying reappeared in it.
I'm so happy the much anticipated surgery is about to become a reality. However, ever the selfish person that I am, if this interferes with Ying's plans to visit me, I will have to go to Texas and personally remove the offending kidney and return it to her.
I'm pretty sure Kelly will just think I'm another whack job his wife has dragged home with her. Which is pretty much the truth, except I'm the whack job she's been connected to for many lifetimes. And I don't have to be told when to laugh. Although I suspect he does it on purpose, for affect.
My Wii Wii is currently my fencing project. Will have to find a new Wii Wii when this one is done.
I wanted to make some magnetic poetry too, but the link Ying posted is wonkered and I am too stupid to figure out how to do it anyways. Think I will just go work on the fence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home