Monday, October 22, 2007

I should have known she was trying to get a rise out of me. She had run out of her loopy pills and was in the mood for a fight.


She was picking on my daughter, pointing out her imperfections. Offering up her mothering advice, while I just sat there in my chair trying not to be annoyed while stifling the urge to giiggle. I was annoyed because she is ragging on my daughter. I know my daughter, I love my daughter for excatly what she is and isn't.

It's not as if I think my daughter can do no wrong, but there is only a certain amount of shit I can take before I react. I explained to her that even though her behavior may be bla bla bla...

I miss you.
I am feeling insecure today.
I am feeling selfish today.
I am feeling needy and emotional.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home